Week of August 12, 2018
Please continue to pray that Chester, Louie, and Lilly will be adopted by families who can show them God’s love. Also pray that people’s hearts are led towards adoption and that government regulations don’t discourage them.
- The WinSome Women Retreat will be October 16 & 17, 17 & 18, or 18 & 19 at Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. It will feature Alan & Lisa Robertson, Michele Pillar and Point of Grace. If you would like to learn of God’s faithfulness and abundant love you can register for this retreat at org.
- Note: There will be one elder’s meeting per month for the summer. It will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5:30 pm.
- The men’s Bible Study will be held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm at the church. Contact Steve Laurin if interested.
- The teens are saving receipts for Econo Foods. If you have any to donate please put them in the container near the offering box.
- Handyman Ministry: Any men who would like to serve in this ministry should contact Troy Zorn. You can also contact Troy if you need help or know someone who needs help.
- There is a calendar of church activities posted on the bulletin board over the drinking fountain.
- For those who would like to use the church WiFi, the password is PraiseGod.
- Contact Barb Robey to put a prayer request on our prayer chain.
- Week of August 12-18 – Team 2 cleans the church. Team 2 consists of JoAnn Olivier and the J. Gregg and Reichel families.
- Week of August 19-25 – Team 3 cleans the church. Team 3 consists of the Lindsey, Holt, and Spade families.
- Tuesday, August 21 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study
- August 24 & 25 – Backpacking on Grand Island. Contact Troy Zorn if interested.
- Tuesday, September 4 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study
- Sunday, September 9 – potluck after service
- Monday, September 10 – order deadline for group food purchasing from Country Life Natural Foods. Contact Karen or Barb.