Week of November 11, 2018
Contact Barb Robey to put a prayer request on our prayer chain.
Please continue to pray that Chester, Louie, and Lilly will be adopted by families who can show them God’s love. Also pray that people’s hearts are led towards adoption and that government regulations don’t discourage them.
- Thank you to our Veterans for their service to our country.
- The donation container for clothing & other needs for River will be available for one more Sunday.
- Mike Wilkins teaches the adult Bible Study on Sunday mornings. He will start a new study on November 25. He will be using the book “The Celebration of Discipline”. They are able to get used copies for $5.00 each. If you plan to join the class and would like a book please tell Mike or Troy Zorn so they can order the correct number of books.
- Practice for the Christmas Program will be held every Sunday at 10:00 am through December 16. The Christmas Program will be held on Sunday, December 16 at 11:00 am. If your children will be participating please tell JoAnn Olivier or Elyse Gregg.
- We are reading through the New Testament together. This week’s reading is Luke 7-11. See our Facebook page and join the conversation.
- The women’s Bible Study will be held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm at the church. Contact JoAnn Olivier or Rachael Laurin if interested.
- The men’s Bible Study will be held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm at the church. Contact Wayne Haske if interested.
- The teens are saving receipts for Econo Foods. If you have any to donate please put them in the container near the offering box.
- Handyman Ministry: Any men who would like to serve in this ministry should contact Troy Zorn. You can also contact Troy if you need help or know someone who needs help.
- There is a calendar of church activities posted on the bulletin board over the drinking fountain.
- For those who would like to use the church WiFi, the password is PraiseGod.
- Week of November 11-17 – Team 2 cleans the church. Team 2 consists of JoAnn Olivier and the Reichel and J. Gregg families.
- Tuesday, November 13 – 6:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study (book- “Finding I Am”)
- Saturday, November 17 – 6:00 pm – Game Night. Bring your favorite game and a snack to share.
- Sunday, November 18 – 10:00 am – Practice for Christmas Program (every Sunday through December 16).
- Week of November 18-24 – Team 3 cleans the church. Team 3 consists of the Lindsey, Holt, and Spade families.
- Tuesday, November 20 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study (O.T./N.T. Correlation)
- Tuesday, November 27 – 6:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study (book- “Finding I Am”)
- Tuesday, December 4 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study (O.T./N.T. Correlation)
- Tuesday, Decemberd 11 – 6:00 pm -Women’s Bible Study (book- “Finding I Am”)
- Saturday, December 15 – 10:00 am – Dress rehearsal for Christmas program. Lunch to follow.
- Sunday, December 16 – 11:00 am – Christmas Program
- Monday, January 7, 2019 – order deadline for group food purchasing from Country Life Natural Foods. Contact Karen or Barb.