Week of October 22, 2017
Please continue to pray that Chester will be adopted by a family who can show him God’s love.
- Any teens interested in teen worship band, please see Dakota Heykoop. Practices will be beginning soon.
- The elders have decided it is time to move forward and work on hiring a teaching minister. Contact any of the elders if you have any questions.
- The elder’s meetings will be held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 5:30 pm. The minutes from the meetings will be posted on the bulletin board over the water fountain or near the kitchen door.
- The men’s Bible Study will be held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 7:00 pm at the church. Contact Steve Laurin if interested.
- The teens are saving receipts for Econo Foods. If you have any to donate please put them in the container near the offering box.
- Handyman Ministry: Any men who would like to serve in this ministry should contact Troy Zorn. You can also contact Troy if you need help or know someone who needs help.
- There is a calendar of church activities posted on the bulletin board over the drinking fountain.
- For those who would like to use the church WiFi, the password is PraiseGod.
- Contact Rhonda Gregg instead of Barb Robey to put a prayer request on our prayer chain.
- Week of October 22-28 – Team 6 cleans the church. Team 6 consists of Lauren Slack and the Foro family.
- Sunday, October 29 – 3:00 pm – Practice for the kid’s Christmas Program will be held during the Sunday School hour. This will be every Sunday until the program on December 10th.
- Sunday, October 29 – Pete Elenbaas is speaking.
- Week of October 29-November 4 – Team 1 cleans the church. Team 1 consists of the Titus and M. Gregg families.
- Saturday, November 4 – 6:00 pm – Fall Harvest Party at the church. This will be a family game night. Please bring a snack to share and your favorite games. For more info, please see Laura Spade.
- Sunday, November 5 – Pete Elenbaas is speaking.
- Tuesday, November 7 – 7:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study
- Sunday, November 12 – Mike Wilkins is speaking.
- Sunday, November 12 – potluck after church with PIE CONTEST!
- Tuesday, November 21 – 7:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study
- Monday, November 27 – order deadline for group food purchasing from Country Life Natural Foods. Contact Karen or Barb.
Character quality: Patience – Waiting without getting upset
Wait my turn.
Not complain when I don’t get my way.
Accept what cannot be changed.
Use my time wisely.
Try and try again.