Week of January 14, 2018
Please continue to pray that Chester, Louie, Lilly, and Lucy will be adopted by families who can show them God’s love. Also please pray that they will get the medical care they need.
- The Children’s Secret Prayer Partner Reveal will be coming up on February 18 Please consider bringing in a small gift for your SPP.
*The children will be drawing names for new SPP’s after the reveal, let Laura Spade know if your child(ren) will be participating this coming year or if you have any questions.
*This would also be the time to take advantage of LEADING this fun ministry. If interested, please see Laura Spade. The Purpose of the Secret Prayer Partners for Children is to assist to teach and challenge our children to pray for and encourage one another.
- Any teens interested in teen worship band, please see Dakota Heykoop. Practices will be beginning soon.
- The elders have decided it is time to move forward and work on hiring a teaching minister. Contact any of the elders if you have any questions. A copy of the job description is posted on the bulletin board over the water fountain.
- The elder’s meetings will be held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 5:30 pm.
- The men’s Bible Study will be held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm at the church. Contact Steve Laurin if interested. It will be at 6:00 pm from now on.
- The teens are saving receipts for Econo Foods. If you have any to donate please put them in the container near the offering box.
- Handyman Ministry: Any men who would like to serve in this ministry should contact Troy Zorn. You can also contact Troy if you need help or know someone who needs help.
- There is a calendar of church activities posted on the bulletin board over the drinking fountain.
- For those who would like to use the church WiFi, the password is PraiseGod.
- Contact Barb Robey to put a prayer request on our prayer chain.
- Week of January 14-20 – Team 5 cleans the church. Team 5 is the Heykoop family.
- Tuesday, January 16
– 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study
- Saturday, January 20 – 11:00 am – Baby shower for Lauren Slack (and baby girl Slack). All the women invited. (Contact Rachael Laurin if you want to bring food.)
- Sunday, January 21 – Mike Wilkins is speaking.
- Week of January 21-27 – Team 6 cleans the church. Team 6 consists of Lauren Slack and the Foro family.
- Monday, January 22 – order deadline for group food purchasing from Country Life Natural Foods. Contact Karen or Barb.
- Thursday, February 1 – 5:30 – 8:30 – Tubing at Al Quaal. Bring a snack to share. Invite your friends.
- Tuesday, February 6 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study
- Sunday, February 18 – Children’s Secret Prayer Partner Reveal
- Tuesday, February 20 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study
Taking ownership of my thoughts, words, and actions.
Know what’s expected
Keep my commitments
Do my best
Not make excuses
Correct my mistakes