Week of January 6, 2019
Week of January 20, 2019
Contact Barb Robey to put a prayer request on our prayer chain.
Please continue to pray that Chester, Louie, and Lilly will be adopted by families who can show them God’s love. Also pray that people’s hearts are led towards adoption and that government regulations don’t discourage them.
- Note: Contribution statements will not be sent this year unless you ask for one. This is due to the change in the tax laws. If you would like a contribution statement contact Justin Titus.
- JoAnn Olivier and Todd Burns are in charge of the Funeral Committee. If you are willing to help when the need arises (possibly make food, serve food, set up tables, etc.) please tell JoAnn or Todd.
- Mike Wilkins teaches the adult Bible Study on Sunday mornings. He is using the book “The Celebration of Discipline”. To prepare for next Sunday, Jan. 27, please read chapter 9, ‘The Discipline of Service’.
- We are reading through the New Testament together. This week’s reading is Acts 12-16. See our Facebook page and join the conversation.
- The women’s Bible Study will be held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm at the church. Contact JoAnn Olivier or Rachael Laurin with any questions.
- The men’s Bible Study will be held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm at the church. Contact Wayne Haske with any questions.
- The teen girls’ Bible Study will be held at the same time as the men’s Bible Study: the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm. Contact Rachael Laurin with questions.
- The teens are saving receipts for Econo Foods. If you have any to donate please put them in the container near the offering box.
- Handyman Ministry: Any men who would like to serve in this ministry should contact Troy Zorn. You can also contact Troy if you need help or know someone who needs help.
- There is a calendar of church activities posted on the bulletin board over the drinking fountain.
- For those who would like to use the church WiFi, the password is PraiseGod.
- Week of January 20-26 – Team 1 cleans the church. Team 1 consists of the Titus and M. Gregg families.
- Tuesday, January 22 – 6:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study (book – “Finding I Am”)
- Week of January 27-February 2 – Team 2 cleans the church. Team 2 consists of JoAnn Olivier and the J. Gregg and Reichel families.
- Tuesday, February 5 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study (O.T./N.T. Correlation)
- Tuesday, February 5 – 6:00 pm – Teen Girls’ Bible Study
- Saturday, February 9 – 6:00 pm – Bean Bag Toss Tournament. Bring a snack to share.
- Tuesday, February 12 – 6:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study (book – “Finding I Am”)
- Tuesday, February 19 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study (O.T./N.T. Correlation)
- Tuesday, February 19 – 6:00 pm – Teen Girls’ Bible Study
- Thursday, February 21 – 5:30 pm – Tubing at Al Quaal. Invite your friends and bring a snack to share.
- Tuesday, February 26 – 6:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study (book – “Finding I Am”)
- Monday, March 4 – order deadline for group food purchasing from Country Life Natural Foods. Contact Karen or Barb.