Week of October 21, 2018
Contact Barb Robey to put a prayer request on our prayer chain.
Please continue to pray that Chester, Louie, and Lilly will be adopted by families who can show them God’s love. Also pray that people’s hearts are led towards adoption and that government regulations don’t discourage them.
- Practice for the Christmas Program begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, November 4 (during the Sunday School hour). Practice will be held every Sunday at 10:00 am from November 4 through December 16. The Christmas Program will be held on Sunday, December 16 at 11:00 am. If your children will be participating please tell JoAnn Olivier or Elyse Gregg.
- We are reading through the New Testament together. This week’s reading is Mark 8-12. See our Facebook page and join the conversation.
- The women’s Bible Study will be held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm at the church. Contact JoAnn Olivier or Rachael Laurin if interested.
- The men’s Bible Study will be held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month at 6:00 pm at the church. Contact Wayne Haske if interested.
- The teens are saving receipts for Econo Foods. If you have any to donate please put them in the container near the offering box.
- Handyman Ministry: Any men who would like to serve in this ministry should contact Troy Zorn. You can also contact Troy if you need help or know someone who needs help.
- There is a calendar of church activities posted on the bulletin board over the drinking fountain.
- For those who would like to use the church WiFi, the password is PraiseGod.
- Week of October 21-27 – Team 5 cleans the church. Team 5 is the Heykoop family.
- Tuesday, October 23 – 6:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study (book- “Finding I Am”)
- Week of October 28-November 3 – Team 6 cleans the church. Team 6 consists of Lauren Slack, Darlene Norris, and Todd Burns.
- Sunday, November 4 – 10:00 am – Practice for Christmas Program (every Sunday through December 16).
- Monday, November 5 – order deadline for group food purchasing from Country Life Natural Foods. Contact Karen or Barb.
- Tuesday, November 6 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study (O.T./N.T. Correlation)
- Sunday, November 11 – Pie Contest and potluck
- Tuesday, November 13 – 6:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study (book- “Finding I Am”)
- Tuesday, November 20 – 6:00 pm – Men’s Bible Study (O.T./N.T. Correlation)
- Tuesday, Novemer 27 – 6:00 pm – Women’s Bible Study (book- “Finding I Am”)
- Sunday, December 16 – 11:00 am – Christmas Program